Submit reimbursement form

Scouts and parents can use reimbursement form to send a request for

1) Scout account redemption for any individual scout gear expenses.

2) Payment for any Troop expenses.

To send a request for reimbursement:

a) Fill out this reimbursement form. Please fill in as many details as possible.

b) Provide all receipts, invoices, or other documentation to our Troop's treasurer Amber Duty.

Once all information is received and verified, you will receive a reimbursement check (or funds can also be deposited to your Scout's account if you choose to do so).